Avalanche DB
Message Boards
Fantasy Hockey

Message Boards

KHL to play in NYC this January

Discuss opposing teams and players here. Also keep up to date with the latest NHL business news and NHLPA info!

KHL to play in NYC this January

Postby sheese » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:36 pm

FINALLY living in this @#&%!^@$#^$%*&^@! city has some potential benefit! Apparently the KHL is going to broadcast some games on ESPN3 (there is a ESPN3???) and in addition play two games at the new Barclays center in Brooklyn:

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/48587-Russianbased-KHL-to-televise-games-on-ESPN-during-NHL-lockout.html

Hopefully I can scrounge enough scratch together to see at least one of the games. I can't imagine that they are going to charge NHL ticket prices, so maybe I will get to do both :D
sheese
Hall Of Famer

Re: KHL to play in NYC this January

Postby Drury_Sakic » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:38 pm

ESPN 3 is the online streaming for ESPN, which used to be called ESPN 360.

You can watch it by googling ESPN 3 or if you have an Xbox you can watch it on xbox live if your cable provider has an agreement with espn, verizon, time warner, ext...

It is a great free app, you can watch a ton of college sports, ranging from hockey, basketball, football, baseball, plus tons of other college sports. They even show NFL, MLB, and other pro sports sometimes.

Almost all of the college hockey tourny is on it every year.
Found: Legit NHL 2-Way Defenseman
Drury_Sakic

Return to NHL Hockey Talk