Avalanche DB
Message Boards
Fantasy Hockey

Message Boards

Hawks come back from down 3-0 to force game 7

Discuss opposing teams and players here. Also keep up to date with the latest NHL business news and NHLPA info!

Hawks come back from down 3-0 to force game 7

Postby Drury_Sakic » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:56 pm

I am now jumping on the Hawks bandwagon.

Can't wait to see what will happen to the Nucks if the comeback is completed in game 7.
Found: Legit NHL 2-Way Defenseman
Drury_Sakic

Re: Hawks come back from down 3-0 to force game 7

Postby AFFPR » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Yep. After the Ducks got knocked off tonight, my West team is the Hawks. Great game tonight vs VAN, saw it all. The Sedin twins despite being studs during the season have looked horrid over the last few games. Lots of doubts will come up with them if they end up losing this series and failing to advance further than the first round three years in a row.
AFFPR

Postby Drury_Sakic » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:32 pm

AFFPR wrote:Yep. After the Ducks got knocked off tonight, my West team is the Hawks. Great game tonight vs VAN, saw it all. The Sedin twins despite being studs during the season have looked horrid over the last few games. Lots of doubts will come up with them if they end up losing this series and failing to advance further than the first round three years in a row.

Not to mention Lou's failures and AV getting out-coached by Q once again.
Found: Legit NHL 2-Way Defenseman
Drury_Sakic

Postby AFFPR » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:35 am

Oh for sure Luongo as well. Such a great goalie and cant seem to reproduce his play on the playoffs.
AFFPR

Postby AFFPR » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:54 am

AFFPR wrote:Yep. After the Ducks got knocked off tonight, my West team is the Hawks. Great game tonight vs VAN, saw it all. The Sedin twins despite being studs during the season have looked horrid over the last few games. Lots of doubts will come up with them if they end up losing this series and failing to advance further than the first round three years in a row.

NVM. I thought the Nucks had lost the last two years in the first round.. They won against the Blues in 2009 to then lose to the Hawks in semis. And then to the Hawks again last year on the second round again. So they have not passed the second round.
AFFPR

Postby cl525 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:12 am

My playoff team this year as been the Blackhawks due to the fact that I MUST have the Canucks ousted. Living in British Columbia, it is mandatory that the Canucks get knocked out.

It has been a great little series...I just hope Tuesday can really work out in my favor.
cl525

Return to NHL Hockey Talk